Thursday, April 26, 2018

Comey's City Hall

 
 
HOW DID HE DO ??
 
THE BOOK IS PRETTY GOOD
I'm only halfway through it.
Okay, he is a little pompous and self righteous but he is aware of it. He is a real guy with an interesting story and admits to making many mistakes. But, overall, I would trust him and take his word over Trump's. Maybe by the time I finish the book I might feel differently. All the exerpts I read or heard on the media were taken out of context. So I decided to form my own opinion. My suggestion is read the book before you  form yours.
 I still think he should not have broken protocol on Hillary Clinton's emails right before the election, in spite of his rationalizing. He harmed her. Just my humble opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs