Monday, July 05, 2010

SCENT OF A WOMAN....What Men Think About the Way You Smell

Seduce Him with a Single Whiff :
Researchers have found that there's a scent combo that drives guys crazier than any other: pumpkin pie and lavender. Pumpkin pie is a yummy aroma that drums up cozy feels, while lavender is a floral fragrance that induces total relaxation. When combined, the effect can increase blood flow to the penis by 40 percent!
The Right Spots for Scent:
“A man’s sense of smell is about 20 percent less keen than a woman’s,” says Alan Hirsch, neurological director of the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation. So if you want a guy to catch a whiff of your sexy fragrance (without spritzing on half the bottle), be smart about where you put it. Dab a drop on earlobes, under the chin, along the neck, and on the collarbone. A roller-ball applicator makes it easy to target these key areas.
Putrid Polish:
The smell that turns off approximately 52 percent of guys? Nail polish! You know it’s not his favorite thing, but you might not know how much those fumes bother him. “I can’t stand the smell. It gives me an instant headache,” says Scott, 28. Plus, it’s a beauty ritual that doesn’t resonate with most males. Not that you gotta bag your bright nails on his account—just try not to whip out the polish when you’re watching TV together (or at least crack a window!).
Great-Smelling Hair:
"The phenomenal smell of a freshly shampooed hair—there's nothing better, says Ben, 22. "I'll walk by a girl and if her hair smells great, I'll break the ice by complimenting her on it." Science bears out this attraction: Studies show that an edible scent like vanilla get a guy's blood flowing.
His Scent on You:
Justin Timberlake once told Cosmo that it’s hot when a girl wears a guy’s scent. And sales show women are doing it. A few Cosmo staffers subbed cologne for their perfume then asked their guy to sniff. Result: The men liked the swap! In fact, most didn’t believe the scent was truly made for men (the mix of our hormones makes cologne smell girlier on us).

Did you learn anything new? Are you going to douse yourself with lavender water and rub pumpkin pie all over your body? Why the hell not?

6 comments:

  1. Okay PIC, can you see me now????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07:00 PM

    I'm going to see what my man think of my scent...{giggles]

    Hi PIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:23:00 PM

    I like for my man to smell me and say he likes the way I smell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:10:00 PM

    It keeps disappearing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:23:00 AM

    The comments form last night is showing up on my end, but don't know if you can see them...PIC

    Blogger says the setting we ser on one blog will show up on both because they are connected.

    Whem I went to get the new editor, mine was on so I guess when you turm yours on mine turned on also [giggles] I did't know Y was using it all the time...I just figure it was something new blogger was doing. Hope to see you soon....PIC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comments are fine now.I guess I overworked poor Blogger and they couldn't keep up with me. I'll leave them alone for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs