Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Twins : You Cannot Leave Your Blood-lines Behind

The Richardson  family recent ly celebrated the 4th birthdays of their twins, but the boys are anything but identical, the Daily Mail reports.
In 2006, mother Kerry Richardson, who is of English and Nigerian decent, gave birth to a white, or caucasian-looking boy named Layton a few mintues  before delivering a black son name Kaydon.
The boys have a white father , but doctores told the family the chances of Richardson giving birth to a white baby, let  alone simultaneously with a black child, were one in about a million.
Richardson later welcomed another addition to the family, her baby girl, Tiyannah, whose skin is also white. "Before the twins , I would have expected that any child of mine would have my color in them,"she told the Daily News."But after Layton , I wasn't sure what she was going to look like.
The boys mother  said she is worried how their appearances will affect them as they get older. "It's never been an issue up to now, but I know that Layton notices the difference in their color, I hope it's not going to be a problem when they start school, but kids can be so cruel," she said.
Their skin tones are just the beginning of the twins differences, and  their mother says their personalities are often surprising. "Kaydon is hyper and excitable , whereas Layton can be moody and stubborn. Kaydon is  into arty stuff and Layton is crazy about superheroes. You couldn't find two twins who are more different."
*****************************************************
The same week of the twins birthday, Ben and Angela Ihegboro, a black couple from London, became the parents of a white, blonde, blue-eyed daughter.
Doctors later confirmed that baby Nmachi was not albino, and her shocked parents are just happy she's healthy.
The  Daily Mail reported after joking about being the girl's father, Ben said, "Of course she's mine."
"She is beautiful, a miracle baby," mother Angela  said.
My spin :  It's nice to know we are all the same  and color don't matter...so lets put the hate aside and get along, after all we are the same under the skin...we all bleed red.
Kicking back and keeping it real.

Jeannie said,"My daughter had twin boys also, fraternal twins. They are completely opposite in every way imaginable. Their characters and personalities are opposite.
They don't like a single thing the same. So we don't buy two of everything, we wouldn't dare."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:39:00 PM

    My dear sweet lady,
    I know it is a joy for you to have your twins over, as they say twice the fun and double the trouble, but as you and I know we would have it no other way.
    How is your dear mother and husband, hope we all have an early fall and like you say we will have something else to complain about, but thats life.
    Now lets get down to the nitty gritty.
    #1. This lady was determined to marry my son, as the other two ladies was also, two worked at the hotel in Reno, this lady was over the housekeeping department and did a good job or so I am told.
    Edna ( Reno lady ) arrived here about 4 or 5 weeks later, and found Leon, he asked her did my son know she was coming and she said no and he informed her my son wasn't going to be please.
    Leon went to the floor, we have three floors and table games was on all three. Leon found him and he asked Leon to come with him and they proceeded to her suite. Leon asked him was he afraid to see Edna along and my son says no he didn't want anything to undermine the progress he's made so far with my daughter.(Leon told me my son was going to make love to my daughter if it was the last thing he do)
    My son told the lady he enjoyed her company but the time has passed for them and he was very generous with her and the others which they knew about each other, he didn't hide or pretend about his feeling for any of them, but he has found the woman that he's going to marry and she or no one else will throw a wrench in it.
    Leon says he felt sorry for her but his ladies knew he didn't bite his tongue or sugar coat his words or feeling.
    Dear lady it was the starting of Tournament time and all the VIP's and highrollers was coming in, so I was on the thrid floor to greet a lot of them, which I knew them all, being in the business so long. There was my daughter across the room with a split in her skirt up to yonder, the guys was calling hello to her, she spoke to each one by name,I was quite impressed.
    In comes my son and took one look at her and it was on. He went to her and said something and she smile and whispered something in his ear and I asked Leon had he did it to her yet and Leon said he didn't think so. I asked my son what did he say and he informed me he told her she was his and she whisper that she knew it and he better be true to her and did he want to carry her home later and the rest is history.( I had no idea he had caught her on the elevator and kissed her).
    #2.As for your other question how he won my daughter, my son did a lot of begging and gobbling if a man ever wanted a woman, that fool son of mine did, it was a first for me , I always wanted him to settle down as you know ny son is about 12 years older than my daughter.
    My dear lady I will be back tomorrow to tell you more of what you asked and maybe some you didn't ask.
    So for now I will bid you so long til tomorrow.
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear G.
    My twins mean more than my life.They are good people too.I'm very proud of them.You're right when you say double the fun.

    What an exciting love affair. Just the way every woman would want it to happen. The pursuit,the begging and grovelling and then the man takes charge, marks his territory and sweeps her off her feet.(sigh)
    I heard about that kiss.It rocked her world.

    I feel sorry for Edna. She came all that way just to be rejected and humiliated.She thought she would be welcomed with open arms. I bet she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her.
    Leon sounds like he is your son's best friend and confidant. He always knows what's going on.

    From what I have heard from Nee, the earth moved for her that night.

    You thought you would never get to see any grandchildren. So Nee made a little miracle for you. Of course she had help. Gil wasn't shooting blanks.
    She gave you grand-babies and makes your tummy very happy.Not a bad deal for a daughter. And for a bonus, she loves you.
    But my recipes are the icing on the cake, so to speak...HA!

    My husband did a lot of begging. Women like begging. Isn't that odd? I guess we lead you around by your peckers. Most of you don't seem to mind.

    I am surprised that Nee agreed to get married again. Was it the pregnancy that sealed the deal? She has never explained that part to me.

    It seems that she was pretty good at her job and given a lot of responsibility. There isn't much that Nee is afraid of. She is a mover and a shaker and gets things done.She knows how to organize.

    When she got interested in my global warming obsession, she had organized a group of women before you could blink an eye and they were having bake sales and fish fries and collecting money...HA! I love it.

    You have to admit Gil pulled a big blunder when he went ahead and bought that house on the lake without consulting her.I bet the sparks flew at that time.She confided in me about that one.I advised her to be honest and come straight out with it to Gil because she was seething and boiling under the surface about it.

    After analyzing his options, he was very wise to listen to her.A wise man knows when to retreat a litte. And live to fight another day.
    I'm beginning to see a TV series in this epic. To heck with the book.Can't wait to hear more.
    Enjoy talking to you very much G.
    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs