Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jesse James: Mistress # 2 Writes Letter To Sandra "WTF"

Melissa Smith, the second woman to come forward as one of Jesse James mistresses, has apologized to Sandra Bullock.
Smith faxed a letter to the Oscar-winning actress, taking responsibility for the affair, TMZ reports.
In the letter, Smith wrote:" I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through, and I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away," she continued.
"I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you. My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable. I never meant you any harm," she added.
Smith said she will "never forgive" herself and implored Sandra to contact her. "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."
According to a report in STAR magazine, Melissa, a stripper, claims she and Jesse met through MySpace in 2006, after James contacted her. It was during their first meeting that they engaged in sexual relations, Melissa said. " We ended up having sex on his couch, and he didn't use a condom."
Their affair continued for two years, and Smith added that he never wore his wedding ring or spoke of his wife.

This letter comes on the heels of an interview with mistress # 1, 'Bombshell' McGee, who offered to sit down and talk with Bullock about her relationship with James. "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it," McGee told Life&Style." I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-to-one," she said."I'd let her ask me questions , and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."

My spin on this Crap: Why in hell do they think Sandra would like to sit and chat with their skanky asses. I guess Tiger's bimbos have taken the limelight of sleaze, so they are inventing a new form of low-down bitches. Why do they alway leak it to the media? They want it to get out and they want their fifteen (15) minutes of fame . Well trashy "HOs" you better watch your step, one of these days you are going to fuck the wrong woman's hushand and you will get more than fifteen(15) minutes in the hosiptal or maybe some disease the doctors can't fix.With all the tattoos you have , maybe bad needles huh? Careful guys and gals, be careful out there.
Kicking back and keeping it real:
My take on lowlife ladies boffing celebrities ? They're in it for any money they can get their grubby little mitts on. Whether it' s blackmail or spilling the story to the tabloids or giving interviews , they want cash for information....Jeannie...Nice job PIC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs