Monday, March 22, 2010

Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Supreme PIe

This great chocolate pie is made with Splenda sugar substitute and wheat flour for a healthier version.

Ingredients:
8 oz semisweet chocolate, cut up
1/4 cup margarine
1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
3/4 cup Splenda Baker's Blend sugar substitute
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 frozen deep-dish unbaked pie crust

Method:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 2-quart saucepan on low heat, melt margarine and chocolate, stirring constantly. Slowly add evaporated milk, a little at a time. Remove from heat and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar substitute, eggs and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add chocolate mixture slowly until well mixed. Place strips of aluminum foil around crust edges. Pour pie mixture into shell. Carefully place in middle of oven, and bake 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Mmmmmm a little whipped cream and a fork and you're in heaven.

Hi Nee, I put up three recipes just to keep you busy and out of trouble...HA!...LUV JEANNIE

5 comments:

  1. Had a nice weekend, I hope you did too.
    We had a lot of company on Sunday but Brian liked it. It brought him out of his gloomy mood for a while. We're invited to a birthday party today (Monday).I don't think Brian is strong enough to go but I am going.I need to get away from him for a couple of hours. I hope that doesn't sound too selfish.

    I hope you are rested up from your holiday. When the kids go back to school Monday you can sit and put your feet up for a while.Have a cup of tea and watch soap operas...See you at the garden party at the big house by the lake.Wear a pretty dress...luv PIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30:00 PM

    Glad your weekend for great.
    Mine was o.k. but it snowed Saturday, now that's a hoot, what's happening with this weather?

    I am happy Brian enjoyed the company and they lifted his spirits .
    Go to the birthday party for a couple of hours you need a little time to just be yourself and clear your mind .
    No that's not being selfish, you need some girl time.

    But please don't take Brian, it's to much on his system, I know if you ask him he will say yes...but remember dear friend your man has almost been cut in half and it haven't been two months since his surgery.
    Nana will enjoy telling him stories for 2/3 hours.
    Not only Brian's life has changed but yours also, it will take a while for it to adjust but it will only get better.
    Like you, I too have had a lot of hurt...sometime I just go to my quiet place and cry..say a little prayer and hope it ease my pain a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:42:00 PM

    Thankyou for the recipes.
    Dad seen the printouts and he's in the kitchen seeing if I have everything, and Gilly is helping him.
    Dad wouldn't know if he has everything or not, he has Mamie helping him also and she is just rolling her eyes.
    I have relaxed some but I am restless, I hope the weather is better this year, I think that's just wishful thinking.

    So enjoy the birthday party and you will feel more relaxed , this crazy weather has a lot to do with the way we feel.
    I will be at the garden party with a pretty dress on...but do I have to wear panties?[giggles]...LUV..PIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. No panties allowed at our garden parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather up here is getting a litle cooler.The trees are already budding. Spring will be early this year.I can't imagine you having snow.It ruins my whole impression of the hot and sultry south; plantations, Spanish moss,ladies fanning themselves on the porch, mint julips.What happened???

    Don't feel restless Sweetie; it won't change the weather.You're feeling house bound. You just need to get out in a suuny garden and plant some veggies and strawberries.Or maybe go camping or fishing.
    A little sunshine sure changed our mood up here.

    See you a bit later...PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs