Monday, February 08, 2010

Brangelina Suing Tabloid Over Split Reports "WTF"

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are still together -- and they've now taken legal action against the British tabloid that claimed other wise.
The A-List couple is suing "NEWS of the World" over its report that the stars were broken up and dividing their fortune.
The News of the World has failed to meet our clients' reasonable demands for a retraction of and apology for these false and intrusive allegations , which have now been widely republished by mainstream news outlets. We have advised them to bring proceeding , which they have done," Brangelina's London attorney Keith Schilling says, " THE GUARDIAN" reports.
Several weeks ago, News of the World claimed Brad and Angelina had met with a lawyer in December to discuss the divison of their combined millions and custody of their six children.
However, in this case we can confirm unequivocally, and upon instrustions, that the allegations published by the "NEWS of the WORLD" are false as well as intrusive , their lawyer adds.
Although the pair hadn't been seen together much in recent monthe, since the NEWS of the WORLD story broke, they've been spotted at the Director's Guild Awards as well as this weekend's Super Bowl in Miami.
*******************************
My spin on the split: where there's smoke their's fire....as the saying goes ...good or bad publicity is better than none at all. Will keep you up-dated as news become available....this crap is becoming interesting as hell.... True or false the rumor is out their and many people think the rumors are true. Saty tune: the saga continues:

Kicking back and having fun:
http://popeater.com/

4 comments:

  1. We hear rumors of their breaking up every week. One day it will be true.

    I left you a long note under Leno & Letterman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27:00 PM

    I got the note and glad to know everything is going fine.
    I don't think they are together, like they say where there's smoke their's fire.
    All the tabloids can't be false.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50:00 PM

    I'm so glad you found some habanero peppers and not to far away from you.
    He has a green house, ask him will he grow you the red kinds, I bet he will and maybe sell some in the market.
    How is Brian doing, tell him I know it's rough going, but just think about the long run it will be so much better.
    Also tell him the storm may be rough now, but the sun will shine brighter than ever real soon.

    Sweetie I want you to get as much rest as you can and not worrry about chatting, I love talking to you but you really have a lot on your plate and I love long notes when you don't feel well.
    You really don't know how tired you are until you sit down.
    I am so glad you and family enjoyed your outing and was glad you took aunt Babs with you, I bet she enjoyed it.

    I made the Pavlova yesterday and it was gone in licky-split..so Gilly and I went to the market to pick up a few things and I made some more today, I can't get them out of the kitchen, so I guess it's good. Hell, they don't know the different.
    Dad says he's sending you hugs and kisses, Brian is going to beat his musty butt. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55:00 PM

    Post Script:
    MJ's doctor is indicted for manslaughter.

    Brangelina is a man eater.
    I wonder why she pick them to sue when all the tabliods are saying the same thing?
    Well sweetie I will see you by the lake, I will be the one in the tree to keep the gator from getting me. HA !
    NITE...SWEET DREAMS.....NEE

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs