Thursday, January 14, 2010

Megan Fox's Fruity Outfit

Megan Fox used to dress up as a giant banana. The 'Jennifer's Body' actress was teased for wearing a costume in the shape of the yellow fruit for a job she had when she was a teenager.
She said: "I worked at a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Florida when I was 15. I would have to go out in the street wearing a gigantic banana costume and dance to try to get customers to come in. There was no anonymity, the costume had a big hole cut out so that everyone would see your face."
"My friends from school would drive back and forth and yell all kinds of awesome obscenities at me!"
The 23-year-old beauty also admits she used to dress "cheap" when she was in high school.
Talking about the clothes she wears in 'Jennifer's Body', Megan said: "It was so cheese-tastic and so gross and so cheap, I loved it. It was so like how I used to dress when I was in high school because I had no money. It made me feel like that small-town character."


Megan is the new 'Armani Girl'. She is the model for Emporio Women's underwear and Armani Jeans. Good Choice. She's beautiful, young and sexy.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:20:00 PM

    Hi
    Megan is a beautiful and talented young lady.Megan has come a long way from the banana costume.
    Wonrer what her classmates are saying now? I know, we knew Megan when.
    That a girl Megan, stay close to your roots.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs