Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Things That are Difficult to Say When Drunk

Things that are difficult to say when drunk
******************************
Innovative
Preliminary
Proliferation
Cinnamon


Things that are very difficult to say when drunk
**********************************
Specificity
Anti-constitutionalistically
Judicial system
Transubstantiate


Things that are impossible to say when drunk
********************************
No, thanks, I’m married.
No more booze for me!
Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
Taco Bell? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
Good evening, officer. Isn’t it lovely out tonight?
Oh, I couldn’t! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
I’m not interested in fighting you.
Thank you, but I won’t attempt to dance. I have no coordination. I’d hate to look like a fool

Where is the nearest bathroom, please? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or soil my friend's car
I must go home now. I have to work in the morning.

I wouldn't want to outstay my welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I just checked back to when we started and discovered it was on Nov/1/08.I had the mistaken idea it was on the fifth.
    Anyway,'Happy Anniversary'.It's been a pleasure being your partner and I have enjoyed writing for the blog.It has been another creative outlet for me.I have enjoyed our chats also.Maybe you'll call me on our next anniversary if we're still around.I look forward to chatting with you as always...Your PIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:19:00 PM

    "Happy Anniversary right back at you.
    It surely have been a pleasure being partner with you also.
    Has it been that long? I guess so, Gilly was born the 6th of October.
    I'm not going anywhere unless God call me home. I love our chats and I look forward to them.
    A whole year huh and I still haven't learned a damn thing.
    Don't count me out yet.
    It brought a smile to my face to see you signed your note with...PIC...and not just ...J.
    I often miss the good times we had and being naughty, maybe one day it will be back......always...Your PIC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs