Friday, October 02, 2009

Pick Up Line


Having already downed a few power drinks, she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye and said, "Listen here good looking."
"I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car,
front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down,
naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean . . . it doesn't matter to me."
"I've been doing it ever since I got out of college and I just love it."
Eyes now wide with interest, he responded, "No kidding! I'm a lawyer too. What firm are you with?"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:34:00 AM

    PIC...You are so bad, I love this joke, I'm going to show it to my man he will get a hoot out of it.
    NITE.....CC

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs