Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Dr. Death says Michael made him do it" WTF !!!

Michael made me do it ! That's the shocking excuse cowardly Dr. Conrad Murray will use in his bid to escape jail over his role in Michael Jackson's death, says insiders. As the net closes in on Jackson's Dr, Death, experts predict he will use every trick imaginable to escape justice after admitting he gave the tragic King of Pop what turned out to be a fatal dose of the powerful drug Propofol. He's going to try and put the blame on Jackson, predicts Dr. Barry Friedberg, a top anesthesiologist, but it won't work because Murray was the one with the medical license, the power to prescribe medication, and the job of keeping his patient alive.
In an effort to save his hide, Murray made a YouTube video thanking his supporters ,but it remains to be seen if it will keep him out of jail. Court documents show that on the last night of Jackson's life , the chronic insomiac begged Murray for a dose of "milk", what he called Propofol, so he could get to sleep. The doctor says he resisted and instead gave Jackson three different sedatives five times over the course of six hours, when the star still failed to fall asleep , Murray says he finally relented at 10:40 am and added Propofol to Jackson's IV drip. The L.A. County coroner's office found that dose along with the other drugs, cause a heart attack that killed Jackson in his rented Holmby Hills, California home on June 25th.
The case has been branded a homicide, and LAPD detectives and federal agents are targeting Murry, who billed Jackson $150,000 a month for his services. Sources reveal charges are imminent--and they add that murray will try to weasel out of the responsibility by insisting he had no choice but to give Jackson the drugs he demanded. Dr Friedberg, a Propofol expert who wrote a book about the drug expects scandal-plaged Murray to claim Jackson blackmailed him or that he feared for his life if he denied the anguished music icon desperate requests. Murray may claim he was blackmail by Michael, who knew of his bankruptcy , chilsd support issuses and money problems, and his attorney is likely to drag Michael through the mud, suggesting that Murray's life would have been in danger if he didn't do Michael's bidding. After all Michael had several burly bodyguards and high powered connections.As was previously reported, there's powerful evidence that Murray not only tried to cover up what really happen on that fateful day,but also had an accomplice. Further-more, stunning pulished reports reveal that Murray waited 47 minutes after Jackson stopped breathing before finally telling a security guard to call 911. In the meantime, the doctor made three calls....one to Jackson's longtime dermatologist Dr. Arnold Klein, another to an attorney and a third to a mystery associate.
Jackson's sister La Toya says she believes her brother was murdered and that "justice" will be served, Friedberg agrees,, confident that Murray will pay for his actions. Good luck to Murray's defense attorney, but there's no way to put a sunny spin on what the doctor did,say Friwdberg. Shooting up Michael all night with a variety of medications, than giving him a Propofol chaser is the height of irresponsibility. The jury may believe Michael bullied the doctor into giving him the drugs, but Murray took the Hippocratic oath to " do no harm", he's the one with with the medical license and he could have, should have refused to work with Michael under those conditions.
My Take on this: O.K. Dr Murray...I prefer Dr. Death..If you think the people around Michael was intimidating, just wait until you get a load of the inmates in prison, you killed their idol. Stay tuned: the saga continues.
http://bobburns@globefl.com/

59 comments:

  1. His story stinks.No matter how you slice it ,he knew that huge cocktail of drugs could kill him and he still took that chance .He's a doctor; he has that knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My money is still on Beady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22:00 PM

    Yes it do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24:00 PM

    I am with you all the way about beady, he might have been the one that helped him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beady might have been that mystery call the doc made. To tell him the job was done and when does he get his money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:27:00 PM

    We was talking about Jaycee, she is in most of the tabs. Haven't got any yet, Mamie told me she seen them in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They should check Beady's phone records.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll pick up a NE tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:28:00 PM

    Murray was being paid $150,000 a month. Beady and Murray is from Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:30:00 PM

    NE has the best stories about the A-listers celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 150,000 and he lived and ate at MJ's so he had no expenses,no overhead.It all went into his Bahamian account.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:34:00 PM

    It sure is a lot of celebs drying from drugs.
    They say DJ Adam Goldstein died from an overdose of drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plus I guarantee he stole anything he could get his hands on.Michael probably wouldn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who doesn't do drugs in the celeb community?I bet it's a shorter list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:38:00 PM

    You may have a point about old beady...he sure wanted to make money off MJ fast,everyone I know takes a little time out to grieve for a love one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous9:44:00 PM

    You could count them on your fingers and have a couple left over.
    People think the hippie craz was something, all they did was smoke a little pot and make love.
    I tell you for a fact, most don't have any morals. They have made a lot of movies here in the last 9/10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I doubt he grieved for a moment.He couldn't wait to get to the lawyer's to have the will read.He was rubbing his handa together the minute he got the call from the doc.
    He believed he was in the will.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think I would like them very much.I'm not used to drunks druggies and morally bankrupt sleaze-bags.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous9:48:00 PM

    He said he was afraid of MJ, wasn't it said MJ just weigh about 112 lbs. He was so doped up you could lead him on a leash.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:52:00 PM

    I don't think many likes themselves. I have met a few that still had their morals intact,but if they stay long enough and run with the pack, they can't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My friend Joan lives in California and knows a few actors.She says the same thing.The Canadian actors I have met gave me a different impression.Christopher Plummer,Lorne Greene and William Needles to name a few.I've met some British ones too.They all come here to do Shakespeare.We have a Shakespearean Festival every year at a town in Ontario at a special theatre in the round.It is very well known.I've been many times.They have art shows there too which I've taken part in.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous9:57:00 PM

    I like the post on sleeping together is bad for your health.
    I know a lot of things bad for my health.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Candy is bad for you too but I still want it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:03:00 PM

    I love all the Canadian/British actors, you can't name one that do ssome of the thing these do, if so,they keep a low profile. Most all of the stage actors come from there. I watch a lot of Canadian programs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous10:05:00 PM

    Got to have my chocolate, and sleep with my man.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous10:09:00 PM

    I was told there is quite a difference between the Canadian/British/English and America men. Most America men are more selfish and not good at respecting their ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm sure the Canadians tried one or two things in their youth but they seemed to have outgrown it.They were very classy people.The ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think there is a bit of truth to that.They seem to have more mutual respect.
    I think by and large, American women are so strong and independant they are more like rivals than partners to the men.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous10:13:00 PM

    I watch House every week with Hugh Lauri and just love the fool, his family recently moved here from there.She's older than Hugh, he really loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous10:14:00 PM

    Not even the women from there acts like bimbos.

    ReplyDelete
  31. We've noticed that American men are more aggressive and competitive than ours.It feels like if a woman isn't strong enough, they will walk all over her and not respect her wishes or opinion.
    I wouldn't like to have to keep fighting for a little respect.

    ReplyDelete
  32. But I have met Amaerican men who are also pretty charismatic and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Half the country here is French. Those guys are pretty good at seduction.Sometimes they lack ambition though.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous10:22:00 PM

    It's okay to be strong and independant, but do we have to be so slutty about it.
    The only person I have heard about there is Camille and she is so funny/crazy you don't want to say anything bad about her.There is not anything to say about Pam Anderson, you can just look at these fools here , it seems as if they are trying to out do each other..men and women. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have to admit Pam Anderson is a bit slutty,but then she is no Shakespearean actor.She has a taste for rock n' roll bad boys and tacky wardrobe.But she does a lot of charity work and is said to be very intelligent and a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Anonymous10:28:00 PM

    We do have some nice men, I think more good than bad, the bad ones just acts up like a bad child, you don't get a chance to appreciate the nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pam doesn't drink or do drugs. I know for a fact. No matter what you may read in the tabloids.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous10:33:00 PM

    Pam is not in all the tabs like the others, I liked her on Bay Watch. There have not been to much said about her thats negative. I haven't heard about her in a long time, I think the last I heard she was working with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jim Carrey looks like he might do drugs but I have no idea really.Maybe he is naturally crazy.He sure is funny.
    One thing we do produce is a lot of comedians.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anonymous10:36:00 PM

    No I said I haven't seen anything about her in the tabs.
    Last I heard she was working with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anonymous10:41:00 PM

    I don't think Jim Carrey do drugs, he's just to funny,I haven't heard anything negative about old Jimbo.
    Now thats one I don't think fame had went to his head.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anonymous10:43:00 PM

    The loons had a fit when he did his take off on DC, Jim can keep a straight face and make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I want to do a post on how addicted we are to tech.I've already advertised it.
    I see with the kids if they are not on their laptops they are texting on their cell phones listening to their MP3's or playing video games.If we had a black out and a scarcity of batteries they would all panic.

    ReplyDelete
  44. HIs DC impression is pretty good.They did a better one on Saturday Night Live.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous10:51:00 PM

    Did you see the TV show Jim was on with the Waylans brothers ?I think it was called IN Living Color.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I think Jim Carrey is from Toronto.I've heard people say they have seen him around.
    We have a film festival here every year and have seen pretty much everyone who has ever done a movie.Al pacino was very nice to the locals.They really liked him.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jim had an earlier TV show than that but the name escapes me right now.I'll probably remember it in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anonymous10:55:00 PM

    That would be a great post. Not only the kids addicted,the grown ups to, you can't pass a car without seeing a phone growing out their ears. They are trying to pass a law here to not use them while driving.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anonymous10:59:00 PM

    Al Pacino is a cutie in a funny kind of way, never seen him in person. He looks little like Mel G.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Al is playing Dr Kavorkian(Dr Death) in a tv movie. you should see how they made him look.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Elen Degeneres is replacing Paula on 'Idol'.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I didn't know Ellen was a misic expert.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Anonymous11:09:00 PM

    Well sweetie it's 12:00 your time , I will let you work on your tech post,and get a little rest before the hammering amd drilling gets startsd.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Anonymous11:11:00 PM

    They don't want Ellen, she knows nothing about music.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Anonymous11:12:00 PM

    If they get Ellen, they might as well cancel the show. Theirs others out there.
    I think I'm goint to start renting movies.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anonymous11:15:00 PM

    They should just have guests until they find the right person.
    I have never heard her sing, Paula was like a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  57. They are serious about Ellen.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have to attend a special event tomorrow and most likely will have to stay late so I will catch you on the flip side...Take care....J

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anonymous11:25:00 PM

    Have a ice time...Nite N

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs