Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"I Got You Babe" I'll love Chaz Forever

Cher will always be there for the beloved daughter who's becoming a son.Cher was dismayed when her daughter [Chastity Bono],came out as a lesian nearly 15 years ago but soon offered all of her love and support.That doesn't mean that Chaz wasn't terrified to drop a new bomb-shell on her superstar mom--that she was having a sex change.

Now 40 and starting a new life as a man,Chez was afraid of what Cher's reaction would be,says an insider. When Cher learned that Chaz was a lesbian,it took her awhile to come to grips with it. This time ,Cher surprised Chaz with overwhelming immeditate support.Cher's attitude is if this is what you want,then do it.Cher may not agree with everthing Chaz does,but she will never pass judgement.Cher wanted Chaz to know she will always be there for him/her and will always love him/her.[Even though the tranformation is not complete,Chez prefers to be referred to as a "he"]

Proving her unwavering devotion,Cher 63, released the following heart-felt statement: Chaz is embarking on a difficult journey,but one that I will support.I respect the courage it takes to go through the transition....although I may not understand,I will strive to be understanding.The one thing that will never change is my abiding love for my child.

Chaz also has the support of her long-time girlfriend Jennifer Elia,a 33-year-old graduate student.On June 16th,the couple ,who have been together since 2005,spent an hour at "The Body Well" in West Hollywood,a wellness center that offers treatments including Chinese medicine and acupuncture,psychotherapy and fitness training.Chaz seems to be in good spirits says an eye-witness. He/she's been here before and is always very pleasant and cheerful.He's made it clear, in a polite way, that he already wants to be referred to as a man,even though his tranformation is not yet complete.When that day comes ,Chaz is totally prepared,says the insider,he knows what he is doing ,Chaz has done the research and knows what to expect and is looking forward to becoming a man,body and soul. My take on this: "WTF" ???? Is there something in the water in California!!! stay tuned: to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:37:00 PM

    the mom and daughter pic put the finishing touch to the post.Great job PIC...I like it.
    You can't catch me to spank my musty butt...your legs are too short.HA!! Sis can't catch me either...{giggled]

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs