Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MUSIC IS LIKE FOOD-BACK BY POPULAR REQUEST

A LITTLE OLD ROCK ,A LITTLE NEW ROCK
Rolling Stones - Pleased to Meet You - Click
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Norah Jones - Drown in My Own Tears - Click
Christina Aguilera -At Last - Click
Carlos Santana - Everlast - Put Your Lights On - Click
Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues - Click
Ozzy Osbourne - The Wizard - Click
Eagles - The Hotel California - Click
Disturbed - Down With the Sickness - Click
Annie Lennox - Love Song For a Vampire - Click
Annie Lennox - The Saddest Song I've Got - Clickhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJCyqcQCfQ
Mariah Carey - I Can't live if... - CLick
Adam Lambert-Mad World - Click:
Radiohead-Creep - Click:
Pink Floyd - Hey You - Click
Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb - Click:
Fantastic guitar solo..
Shattersphere-Concept of Infinity - Click
Sia-Don't Bring Me Down - Click:
Black Light Burns-Lie - Click:
Kid Rock-So Hot - Click:
Aerosmith-Dream on - Click:
Great rock n' roll scream
Beck-Epro - Click:
Black Sabbath -The Mob Rules - Click:
Underworld-Aphrodite - Click:
Massive Attack-Live With Me - Click:
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer - CLick
Metallica - Unforgiven - Click

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59:00 AM

    I will have fun listening to music tomorrow.Love all of them...I have Dream On/So Hot...love guitar music...You can't miss me with music...good music..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37:00 PM

    I am enjoying the music...it do make me feel a little better and up-beat..it has stopped raining and it's going to get hot ...
    Hope everyone is in good spirits..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:08:00 PM

    I hope you will make music a regular feature.It's great.I like most of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anonymous.Tell me which ones you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:31:00 AM

    Good songs except for Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina's got a powerful voice for such a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome songs.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs