Monday, May 18, 2009

...."Men Start Young"

On the lighter side,I want to share a little humor with you....one of my man's associate's gave him this card...the man is a grandfather...told my man he didn't have to worry anymore,it was his son's problems now....My man came home in a twitter....Now mind you my baby girl is only five(5) years old....I was raised on a farm...my man is a big city guy...my niece and I watched the animals and my brother when we could...we both said we would never let a boy poke up...we lied...prom night ..oh la..la..la...but I guess he remembers when he was that age.... my man will more than likely keep her locked up until her brother get big enough to watch her ... mind you my baby boy is only seven(7) months old , this is going to be fun to watch .hahaha....

2 comments:

  1. I believe Jill will know how to take care of herself.If someone she doesn't like tries to touch her,he might end up in emergency.

    On the other hand,if she likes him and she is anything like her mom, he may not be able to keep up with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56:00 PM

    I will tell him the first part,I tell him about the second part he might lock my baby up til she is 50...hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs