Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"The Joy Of It All"


Oh the joy of spring,new life is popping up everywhere...what a wonderful time to be alive,to be born,to grow,to walk among the wonders of nature,and to come across people with great minds and insight,to live a life of dignity,humor and grace...this is a privilege we all should have.Today I will remember how extraordinary my ordinary life can be...you may be quick to criticize...before you do,stop and ask yourself would you like for someone to do the same to you...those that I don't agree with I just move on...before you do or say something harmful to others .....stop and think ,I bet you wouldm't want it to happen to you ,but hey, thats just me.

3 comments:

  1. I love your little philosophical posts.They restore my faith in human nature.Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of those things with big red wheels.That would be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:43:00 PM

    Thank you...it just pops in my mind and here goes...I had one with a cat,she was looking for Keyser's cat...

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs