Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday "JEANNIE" My Friend


When counting the wonderful ways we've been blessed,the sweet gift of friendship is one of the best.
There is no greater blessing than an understanding friend,one who's there in times of trouble and whom we can depend.Who shares the happy moments and brightens cloudy days,one who is slow to criticize,and quick to offer praise.There is no greater blessing than a friend who's loyal and true---the very special kind of friend that I have found in you....you are truly an "ANGEL" NEE

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44:00 AM

    (Giggles)You see I didn't forget,I had to wait...you would have seen it in draft....Have a wonderful time with family/friends...
    Love you NEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou,that is so sweet.I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs