Friday, March 13, 2009

Rainy Day Blues


Let me tell you how I spent my night last night....it was raining like cat's and dog's ...now let me tell you it still is,the weatherman says we are in for more over the weekend...so you know what I am going to be doing(GIGGLES)I told you about my having my appendix removed not too long ago,well the doctors says I was ready to go early this week,but noooooo ,my man says not yet.What?Is he crazy?My man says we don't want to rush...say what...well I decided i was going to put a stop to that shit,he was going to put out or sleep on the couch...I know that was not going to go over with him too well,my man likes to play touchy/feel....sometime I pretend to be asleep,I think he is hip to my shit...I visited with my "partner in crime"last night ,when we finish visiting ,I said good night ,then I put on some smell good stuff as my baby girl calls it,got in bed...ease my hand on the dangle..it was waiting on me...my man said jump on baby....I am going to give you a great ride.....oh yeah,I don't have to tell you more...just use your imagination....wow...

9 comments:

  1. You are a bad bad girl.'Go to your room!'(but take Gil with you)

    Kind of nice weather here.Makes us want to go outside,not snuggle under the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean you won't be sitting on your fat arse any more?You'll be sitting on something else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:38:00 PM

    It's about time you got some nice weather...I have read how prettyn it is there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:40:00 PM

    Yes that's what it mean...I hope the weather gets better by first week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:41:00 PM

    He says he has to slim it down or keep me on the bottom.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:57:00 PM

    We are having some people over this evening....I was hopimg they would cancel in this bad weather...no such luck...I know you are busy getting ready for the twins...have fun...I know Nana will enjoy them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:58:00 PM

    Jeannie Mack says hello and he will talk to you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your evening Nee.Be nice to the people.Talk to you soon.

    Your PIC(Partner In Crime)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be back on line around 10:30

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs