Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Nightmare Date --part two

Apparently my date had two personalities:the polite professional one,who seemed calm and confident and the loud,bragging,sexist pig personality that I was trapped in the car with.

He was dressed in expensive,stylish clothes,with glossy hair,a nice white smile and he smelled so good.I had found him physically,very attractive.I amazed myself at how fickle I could be,because I didn't like him at all now.

We arrived at the restaurant and were seated.To give him his due,it was a great restaurant,very expensive.I knew he didn't have a lot of money,so perhaps he was trying to impress me.Now I felt guilty because I didn't like the guy.

He showed off with the wine steward,the big know-it-all.I guess he considered himself something of a wine connoisseur and he ordered food in the same know-it-all way.I knew I was picking faults.The poor guy wouldn't be able to do anything right in my eyes now.

All through dinner,he regaled me with his brilliant career so far.Case by case,I heard how amazingly well he handled all his clients,and what a genius he was in court.I honestly don't remember if he asked me any questions about myself at all.He had probably read my file and knew all he wanted to know.It gradually dawned on me that he was selling himself to me,trying to convince me to buy the product and what a hard sell it was.If he had been a different person ,it might have endeared him to me.I might have told him he didn't have to try so hard.He also told a lot of off colour jokes(very inappropriate on a first date),followed by his piercing laugh.Had I been more worldly,I would have seen that he was sending me a pretty clear message with those jokes.
Mercifully,dinner ended.Once in the car,he said,"it's still early let's go to my apartment for a while."
I replied,"no thankyou,I'd like to go home and check on my children."
"I'd really like to show you my wine collection."
"Perhaps another time."
"Your mom is perfectly capable of taking care of the kids".
"I'd rather not."
"C'mon,do I have to beg you?"
"Of course not.Well,okay,for a little while then."(WHAT!Stupid,stupid woman.)
You have to remember,I related this guy to our family lawyer,a very trusted friend.I had no worries for my safety.When I entered his apartment,I was really impressed.The guy had great taste,understated elegance,even a few good art pieces.He took my coat and as I was looking at a painting he grabbed me from behind and slobbered all over my neck.I squawked in surprise and tried to pull away.
"C'mon,you know why we're here."He slid his hands up over my breasts."I've seen you sneaking looks at me."
I turned around and shoved his chest as hard as I could.I couldn't budge him.In those days all divorcees were considered "Hot to Trot".I had to get out of there,but not before I gave him a piece of my mind.Just as I opened my mouth to tell him what a piece of shit he was,he kissed me and shoved his tongue so far down my throat I gagged.Afterwards,I wished I had blown chunks all over him.If he thought buying me a dinner would get him some sex,then he could have his dinner back.What perfect revenge.
I struggled and he started using a little force."C'mon,no games." he said.
"Get off me 'asshole'."
"Stop being such a bitch.We both need this.I waited a long time for this."
"Then wait till hell freezes over 'fuckhead'."
He said,"I put out for this evening,now you put out.Surely,that's why you came up here."
He shoved me against the wall and ground his pelvis against me.I could tell he was very aroused.I realized if I didn't do something pretty drastic,I might be assaulted.So,when he tried to do the tongue thing again,I bit it,hard.
He squealed like a woman and backed off.His tongue was bleeding.He called me something that sounded like 'cunk'and ran for the bathroom.As a parting shot,I yelled that I was going to tell his boss,and I did.I grabbed my coat and got the hell out of there.
His boss was very appologetic.I'm not sure what happened to the guy and I never asked.I just know I never saw him around the law office again.
Divorcees are not 'hot to trot'.They are wounded,vulnerable and lonely.If you try to take advantage of that,then you,my friend, are a predator (and a fuckhead).
It was a long time before I went on another date and I never again went out with a lawyer.(They should all be castrated.)


24 comments:

  1. If you want to learn more about the German interview with Vixen, go visit the Lair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:42:00 PM

    Thanks Keyser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:37:00 PM

    Jeannie...some men are nothing but dogs ...the two(2) legged kind..who the hell did he think he was...just because a lady is divirce...don't make her a "whore"all you wanted was some grown-up companionship...the damn fool blew it..some nerve saying your mom can see about your babies.
    I don't think you would go out with him again laughing like a damn hyena and flipping his hair over his face like a girl.
    (GIGGLES) I know where you hit him at,and what you called him....did't I tell you "TNT" comes in small packages.hahahaha
    I bet the family lawyer fired him...hell he was bad for business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:46:00 PM

    Jeannie...I will make mine behave.
    Please don't have him castrated...he might have another baby in him...(GIGGLES)hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously,yours is the exception.I've met a lot of lawyers over the years and they all seem arrogant.They act like they're God's gift to women,like women should be grateful they even notice them.Even the ones I've had as friends have that cocky arrogance.Maybe they need that quality to be successful in their field.

    Make sure you get that baby out of him before I get him castrated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:40:00 PM

    (GIGGLES)I will get the baby...Can he still do the nasty ,I hear the dangle is no good....A lot of them is know it all,I brought mine down a peg or two...I let him know I am the one with the choochie....choochie rules .
    How was your lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lunch was great.Aunty Bubs was so happy that I came,she nearly cried.It was her 82nd birthday and we took her to a posh restaurant.I didn't think I could make it.I had to take Nana for blood tests.But,I just managed to get there in time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:55:00 PM

    I went to visit KEYSER...now we have a better idea of whats going on with Vix,no I don't believe we have heard the last of her by a long shot...Vix is telling them what she thinks they want to here,I am looking to hear from her before years end...I am still linked to her,when she hit it I will know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aunty B is a sweetie I grew up with her older son Phil.He used to drive me crazy.Her younger son Peter is my dad's godson.Pete and Jaye are married.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keyser's a good sort,got his head screwed on right.
    Vix is doing exactly what you say,telling them what they want to hear.SHe's sly like a fox.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:58:00 PM

    I am glad you made it..I hope they tell you something good about Nana's tests...I know she hates them poking her,tell her it's to make her better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She had another argument with Brian last night so she's in good form.When they start,I leave.I got better things to do than listen to them snipe at each other.Funny thing is,they think the world of each other.They remind me of that movie 'Driving Miss Daisy'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:03:00 PM

    If I could write a book ,the title would be ...My Friend The Stalker,hahaha I have been through a lot of her stuff,she has DC divorce papers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6:05:00 PM

    Oh Jeannie,I know Nana/Brian is crazy about each other,she 's also glad she will leave you in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twins are coming tomorrow.Jakey wants to film another play.He gives us each a part.We all have to act in it.He directs and films.You should hear him yell "Quiet on the set!"

    If you come up you'll all have to act in a play.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:07:00 PM

    I loved Driving Miss Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:10:00 PM

    Jill will love it...Gilly will try to eat the camera...his little gums is gettig hand.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sammy got a letter from a girl asking him to a dance.SHe says she loves him a lot,lot,lot!!!with 50 exclamation points.
    He doesn't want to go.He wants some advice on how to let her down without hurting her feelings.Sensitive guy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You watch that Gilly in the garden,my son loved to eat bugs and so did Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous6:14:00 PM

    I loved the twins pictures...I downloaded them...I am beginning to get the hang of this draft thing...I think I am afraid I will throw it in cyber space....getting my nerve....it is a lot different from putting things on when I was working.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous6:18:00 PM

    Poor Sammy...girls really do mature faster than boys,I guess she will have to get a girl for Jakey,I can see why...the twins are so handsome,beautiful smiles...well all of them has.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sammy gets all the girls.He really is handsome,Jakey is gawky and skinny but I love his little elfin face.His eyes speak to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous6:24:00 PM

    I am going to feed my bunch...I will be back a little later...

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs