Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Hurry Sunshine"


I'm back,been in the dumps with all the tornadoes,storms and the rising water in the "RED RIVER",the water is coming down stream,not sure when it will crest...here I am feeling sorry for myself,I realize just how fortunate I am....we take to many things for granted,when we should be thankful for the things we have...a lot of people have loss a great deal in this economy crisis slump,there are better times ahead,we will get through it.
Have you ever just sit quietly ,thought about some of the bad times you had? If not,think about it,you are much better off now,you have to have faith and work for what's better for you and yours....you have to have the understanding that it's not just money/materials things that matter,(but they do help),just open your heart and let the goodness flow in,there are going to be good times and bad,I guarantee you the good will out-weigh the bad...you can not expect to take all the time,you have to give also....you will realize that making others happy if they deserve it ,will also make you feel good /happy...it is a great feeling....I smiled at a lady once in the mall ,she just turn her head.....I didn't get angry at her...I really felt sorry for her...you see I am a good and funny person to know...I have a great sense of humor.....my man says you never know what to expect from me no telling what I will do or say,that much he has learned in the years we have been together,he would have it no other way,(GIGGLES)hopefully I will be going to visit a lady I had forgotten from chhildhood....maybe she can help me to remember some of the things I forgot about my childhood....I have so many memories that is coming back to me....I will keep you updated...So stay tuned: but hey it's just me......

7 comments:

  1. Is the river still rising?Hope that nasty weather doesn't get you too down in the dumps .Nana didn't like her tv too much but she didn't hate it.She hated the complicated remote.she says she hasn't got enough time left on earth to learn how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She says the screen is too big,the picture is fuzzy and there are too many channels.I think she likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodnight Nee,take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way,I liked your post.I often think of the bad times.You can't help it,sometimes,they creep up on you.You are clever to turn that into a positive,by using it as a yardstick for the good times.

    I've often found,that if people don't smile back,just drop your pants and they'll smile every time...Night..don't be gloomy..all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:18:00 PM

    Thanks for the compliment on the post..as you said keep trying,just write what I feel...I love your out look on life...it's so full of "Laughs..Love"...Tell Brian Nana will let him have a little peace for a couple of days...I bet Nana likes to see Brian squirm.
    (GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:03:00 PM

    JEANNIE,
    When Nee was about seven months pregnant with Jill,she didn't wear panties,mom and Gil would make her so mad ,she pull up her dress and pat her butt at them,Gil would laugh so hard,he told her the first time he seen her butt it was little and cute,what had she done to get it that large,I want to see what she says.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha!so funny,Nan.That sounds exactly like Nee.Now I have something to tease her about.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs