Thursday, February 26, 2009

Octuplet Mom....The Saga Continues

Nadya Suleman wants more kids."WTF,"did I hear/read correctly?
I think so....Nadya is ignoring her mother's objections and the public .
outrage.The baby machine is giving her mom nightmares.Nadya's mom says she has nightmares that Nadya will have more babies.
Nadya couldn't cope with raising the first six and I had to step in...now I am worn out.
One doctor who had studied her case,but had not met her,says Nadya is addicted to having babies...and he doesn't think she can stop now unless she has her tubes tied.
The single mom began her baby farm while receiving disability benefit payments after being hurt during a riot at the mental hospital where she worked.
Nadya used frozen embryos she had with her former boyfriend to get pregnant almost every year.
Nadya says the man who contributed the sperm for her fourteen(14) children did so because he was in love with her.The man is now married.Nadya is convinced he still in love with her.Nadya says she could get him back at anytime...and could use him again as a sperm donor if she wanted.I for one think Nadya missed out on the fun /joy of making those babies.......stay tuned ....the saga continues........
http://jsouth@nationalenquirer.com/




2 comments:

  1. Somebody gotta stop that woman.She ain't natural.Poor,poor little babies.

    Sorry I missed you last night.I was a little down in the mouth and so I got involved in a project and the work helped.Talk soon ...luv..luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34:00 AM

    I understand.....keep yourself busy,I am always here...I am glad Jaye and family is coming over...
    I am with you in spirit...wishing/praying for the best....luv...luv..

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs