Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Dave's New Series

I thought Dave looked extremely well.The best he's looked in years.
  • 26 comments:

    1. You are right, Jeannie...LOL.
      I wonder if he had plastic surgery or has found the secret of eternal youth...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous11:39:00 AM

      He looks better than usual...what a great job "OIL of OLAY"and 5pouds of make up can do.
      Great job Jeannie.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Anonymous12:14:00 PM

      I am never suprise to know the crazies come here to spy on us,they are welcome "NAN" brought it to my attention,I was "QUOTED"in todays post on the nitwit's site...2/4/09..check my post on BULL SHIT" ...the "PROOF is in the PUDDING",don't you think a 37/38 year old woman should have her own saying...Yes dojo I know you very well.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Nee,How's your leg? when do you get the brace off ??
      does Jill get a report card from pre school?

      ReplyDelete
    5. I bet her teacher says she'd independant.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous12:23:00 PM

      The brace is off...no report card,A very indepentant child,now she wants a bear...got her one yesterday....

      ReplyDelete
    7. A polar bear I hope...HA

      ReplyDelete
    8. Anonymous12:25:00 PM

      Everyoe is really excited...even the bad lady,I told her I was not going to put up with her shit..this was a combined effort,no one in charge...we all working together.

      ReplyDelete
    9. The twins got a report card.

      I picture Jill as not being scared of anything.

      ReplyDelete
    10. You're giving the BL another chance?
      That's very nice of you.Maybe she'll be of some good use to you.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Anonymous12:27:00 PM

      Jill is a mean little devil,very good natured child..stands her ground as young as she is.

      ReplyDelete
    12. Anonymous12:29:00 PM

      Others didn't want her,I said we needed all the help we can get..

      ReplyDelete
    13. I like to see kids that way.It's a tough world and we need strong leaders.Too many timid little kids.
      They need some confidencce

      ReplyDelete
    14. Now you've given the BL another chance,she may improve and regret her behavior from before.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Anonymous12:32:00 PM

      We are getting posters made...going on the web...finding out every thing we can...Dad says it's a good thing we are doing..not only for the Polar Bears,also for Global Warming..other endangered animals.

      ReplyDelete
    16. Anonymous12:35:00 PM

      I am liking this ,it gives some purpose to know I am helping...I don't like being cooped up when the weather is nice.

      ReplyDelete
    17. The bears are just a symbol of the big problem.

      There have been reports from the Innuit eskimoes that the bears are trying to move further inland.Apparently the bears are trying to save themselves.
      Eventually we may all have to do that if the polar caps melt.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Anonymous12:37:00 PM

      Getting lunch now,be back later will make a post to tell you what we are doing.

      ReplyDelete
    19. You have nice weather?God,I wish I was there.We're buried under four feet of snow.

      ReplyDelete
    20. Anonymous12:41:00 PM

      Ranges in 60/70's right now...just a little longer you will have nice weather.

      ReplyDelete
    21. We can hardly wait.Brian's already mentally working on the boat engine.

      ReplyDelete
    22. Maxy's feet are getting sore from the salt people put down on the sidewalk to prevent them from slipping on ice.

      ReplyDelete
    23. We got him little boots,but when we put them on him,he just freezes and won't move.They seem to paralyze him.

      ReplyDelete
    24. Cupcake, dojo is known for her lack of originality. Most of the times she copies and pastes or repeats what others have posted lbefore her just to have anything to say at all.

      I hear "Oil of Olay" is also a good moisturizer for other body openings. LOL

      So, how are my two alter egos doing today???

      ReplyDelete
    25. Anonymous5:56:00 PM

      Vix you should know...after all you invented us...thamks for asking ...I am horny as hell.(GIGGLES)

      ReplyDelete
    26. Ops, I forgot...I have to stay in character...CUPCAKE, the horny one. Thanks for reminding me.

      ReplyDelete

    Through this ever open gate
    None come too early
    None too late
    Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs