Monday, January 12, 2009

LAME AND/OR DISGUSTING PICKUP LINES&SOME SNAPPY COMEBACKS


Hi,Im new in town.Can I have directions to your house?
Do you kow CPR,because you take my breath away.
I'd look good on you.
When is your centrefold coming out?
I seem to have lost my number.Can I have yours?
So,do you want to see something really swell?
Hey baby,can I tickle your belly button from the inside?
Are you from Tennessee?Because you're the only ten I see.
You have nice legs.What time do they open?
I may not be Fred Flintstone,but I can make your bed rock.
Hey,that dress looks nice. Can I talk you out of it?
Are those pants from outer space?Because that ass is out
of this world.
If I told you,you had a nice body,would you hold it
against me?
Is it hot in here?Or,is it just you?
The word of the day is legs.Let's go back to my place
and spread the word.
Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll see what pops up.
GAAAAAAAG,BAAARF!!!
DON'T DESPAIR LADIES.I HAVE,IN MY POSSESSION,
THE BEST COMEBACKS
KNOWN TO WOMAN.
Man:"Haven't we met before?"
Woman:"Pehaps,I'm the receptionist at the VD clinic."
Man:Haven't I seen you somewhere before?"
Woman:"Yeah,that's why I don't go there anymore."
Man:"So,wanna go back to my place?"
Woman:"Well,I don't know.Can two people fit under a rock?"
Man:"So,what do you do for a living?
Woman:I'm a female impersonator."
Man:"Hey baby,what's your sign?"
Woman:"Do not enter."
Man:"How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman:"Unfertilized."
Man"I know how to please a woman."
Woman:"Then please leave me alone."
Man:"I want to give myself to you."
Woman:"Sorry,I don't accept cheap gifts."
Man:"If I saw you naked,I'd die happy.
Woman:"If I saw you naked,I'd die laughing."
Man:"I would go to the end of the world for you."
Woman:"Yes,but would you stay there?"
AND THIS IS ONLY A SAMPLE.
NOW YOU"RE UP FOR A CHALLENGE!!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, that's so sweet. That's a nice one Jeannie. I like the black-and-white-photographs.Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to have sex, how about you? (David Caruso)
    YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like black and white photographs.It enhances the subject,Jaye had all her wedding photos done in black and white,very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAVID CARUSO PICKUP LINE:
    I'm just a man with red hair,
    Please have pity on me.
    or
    Have you ever seen a spotted dick?
    Wanna?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OR
    If you lick my lollipop,
    I'll make you a star.
    OR
    It has ginger hair and it tastes
    like gingerbread.....honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OR
    Give me just ten minutes of your time and I'll take you to Paris.......Make that five.
    OR
    I can see you're a woman of refined taste.I'd like to show you my art collection...then maybe you can show me your tits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeannie, you are shameless. But you are right. Quick and cheap - that's our ginger.

    "I'm on TV. Want to do me?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:32:00 PM

    Jeannie,the kids are so adorable,I love black and white pictures,I bet Jaye's wedding pictures are beautiful,little boys start out very young,it's a shame some never grow up.....oh well that's life...go figure...(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:33:00 PM

    Oh yes ,do the dick have red or browns spots.Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ginger all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:00:00 PM

    all shit,nothing ever change,just stay the same.
    Suprise me old boy do something different for once,stop being so predictable...put a little excitement in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's way too old for that...and I doubt he would want too. Because it is way too easy for him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEST LINE EVER USED ON ME.
    "MARRY ME.I WANT YOU TO BE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN."

    ReplyDelete
  14. And, did you accept?

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES,but we got divorced.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:36:00 PM

    The little girl o the seems to be thinking...hurry up fool...give me mine...I don't have all day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was wondering if JILL was bossy with other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YES,but we got divorced.

    I'm sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:30:00 PM

    Jill is very bossy,kids come over,she gives them what she want them play with,they can look at Gilly but don't touch....oh yes,My ex. has family that's married into my family,he has family that live on the same street,I don't dislike him,we had some good/bad times,we just wasn't suited for each other,I hold no ill feeling toward him....shit I hit him where it hurt and good(in his pocketbook)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jean'ne where are you?

    I'LL GO WRITE A POST.that might bring her out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do that. I like your posts. They make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs