Sunday, December 28, 2008

Open Letter To Crazy Lacy--The Bi-Polar Witch

Tinkerbell,you crazy old fool,you are out there stirring up shit ,I started to ignore you,but what the hell everyone likes for me to kick your ass,hon you don't have no shit for me,I am in a class that you will never achieve .I don't have to ask anyone to comment here,we have visitors and we appreciate each and every one of them.
Now back to business,you -crazy Tinker invited Jeannie and I to comment on your blog ,hell you requested it,that is the same as begging to me....I choose my friends very carefully,remember taking your grand-daughter shopping,both got your nails done,carried her home,her boyfriend was there,forgot all about you,you felt like a fly on the wall,she yells to her mom,your daughter you are there,they were in the bedroom watching t.v. with the dog,you haul your ass out of there ,because they might sic the dog on you,no wonder you are begging for friends.One question.Why would you invite me to comment on your site ?You said I was "ARTICULATE",now that don't say much for your sorry old crazy arse.Your man told you if you brought a gift for a $100.00 you better get one in return,so I really understand why you have to beg .Been over to Dojo's lately,gets ignored over there .Crazy Lacy we like it when you attack me/us our stats go up,our visitors/guests/fans don't visit to to see how articulate/illiterate I am,they come to hear me talk about the nasty,so crazy that just might be a ploy of mine,never never judge a book by it's cover,people don't give a shit about what you say about me,but hon,check back tomorrow and take a look at our stats,they like to see me kick your arse....right here,same place..as Dave says we never close,you old shithead,I like the picture you put up of me ,really now crazy Tinker even I did't know you would put up a picture of yourself,you are not only crazy but a damn fool to boot......p.s.'TINKERBELL I told you I don't do women,unless you have a big dick,you know I bet you do have a big dick,sorry but my man has one.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20:00 PM

    Thanks,maybe that's why Rachel close down and run for the hills,meds or no meds she is a goog subject to keep our stats rising,I have a new name for the fool,old fucked up fairy that lives in neverland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece, CUPCAKE. Crazy Lacy is mentally ill. That may explain the shit she posts, it most certainly doesn't excuse it.
    LOL.The meds must have done a job on her mushy brain - she's nothing but a vegetable . A vegetable that drools over uglies like David Caruso.

    I BET THE OLD FOOL DOESN'T DARE TO STAND UP AGAINST YOU. THE MENTALLY ILL CHICK KNOWS SHE IS NO MATCH FOR YOU. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:29:00 PM

    Vix ,the fucked up fairy need to stay in her place,I am not the one to be fucked with,you know she didn't make me angry...she brings her sorry ass over here,talking shit,who I'm talking to know what's up....

    ReplyDelete
  4. She doesn't dare. She is much to vulnerable. She hasn't the guts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you home Cupcake???

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is, but the girl is a tad confusing. At least to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:15:00 PM

    the witch is up to her hanky panky again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mentally ill, batshit crazy...take your pick.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs