Monday, December 01, 2008

Just Me

Without humor,without the ability to make fun of others and ourselves and the situations we find ourselves in,the world would be a very bleak place.With a twist of irony we can turn the bad things that happen to us into amusing stories.And as we tell and retell these stories,we remind ourselves that we can bear almost anything life can throw at us.I will use my humor to get me through difficult times.
As one "BLOGGER" put it,to put her thoughts down,it is therapy for her,so why in hell she can't or won't see this might be therapy for me also, hell no this is just fun for me..so don't knock it.I am not hiding behind an illness,what you see here is what you get,I don't hide behind nothing,what you see is what you get....

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree.Humor is a vital and necessary part of life.
    Personally,I couldn't survive without it.
    My husband and I have been through so much,we couldn't have done it without laughter,and appreciating the funny side of everything.
    Im a joker and I always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38:00 PM

    Boy Am I glad we got together,there are so much bad stuff,you have to have something to hold onto,I am basically a happy person,but I have had hard times and maybe some again,I try to look on the bright side,it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on to your sense of humor as you get old.There's nothing worse than a cranky old bitch.I live with one,my mom.I'm about the only one who can make her crack a smile.
    i learned how to do it as a kid.I got more out of her that way and I could difuse her anger at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:00:00 PM

    Maybe she didn't like where she was,maybe she wanted to go back to her family,but she realize now all that she miss,the love were there ,she just didn't know how to show it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right that she didn't know how to express love.She never got much as a child.

    She used to have more humor in her.She let go of it as she got old and weary.She could enjoy life so much more if she opened up to the joy that's there in her family or just to the twins.

    I intend to keep having fun and laughs till they carry me away in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:28:00 PM

    Thats the way to feel,I am going to see if I can work something out of that one.
    Fun and laughs til they carry me away,but please not to the nut house,I might run into you know who..(GIGGLES)

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs