Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Chill, Santa!



This video is for Jeannie the cool Canadian customer who just can't get enough of Christmas.
This video is for CUPCAKE the cool Southern Gal with the big mouth (that we all love so much).

This video is even for tinkerbell aka crazy lacy who has been hallucinating lately about fictional events and about giving David Caruso a blowjob. Go figure! Boy, those meds messed up her empty brain - but good!
After reading comments like "David Caruso is a man of standards" we had to run and puke into the next bucket! Argghhhhhh!!! The old bipolar gal must be either batshit crazy or really really desperate for some attention. We think it is BOTH.
Jeannie
- you really must send that old nutcase one of your famed
battery operated rubber Daves for Christmas and you'll win (crazed) fan for life....

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01:00 PM

    Thankyou I thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment.The guitarist looked vaguely familiar,but I couldn't quite place him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither....could it be...no, don't say it.....old man Caruso?????

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Cupcake is busy with her guests.Much as I love this season,it is so busy,I'm already exhausted.
    Is Tink still giving us a hard time on her blog?I have a special xmas card for her if I decide to put it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, her usual non-sensical rants. Solely for the ebenfit of those who won't listen anyway. Put it up - just because.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:52:00 PM

    Hi I am here for a little while,lordy you wouldn't beleive the crowd,I'm loving every minute of it,Gil has a great family .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:56:00 PM

    So old Tinker is up to her usual huh,well I am to happy to be bother...I do wish her happy holidays and to have a better 2009out with the old in with the new,

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's much too civilized, CC. All I say is take your meds and donj't bother other people with your garbage. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:23:00 PM

    hahahaha what Meds..I would tell her to take a dose of Dave and go to never neverland..thats whereall the wackos are.Vix there is no help for her,it's like beating a dead horse/mule.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know.
    The nutcase doesn't need to go to never neverland since she has been there all the time. Sometimes, I just can't help it and make fun of her nonsensical rants. It is just too tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:48:00 PM

    I feel you girl..I know people like that..know everything and don't know shit..I got to bone up on my "cuss" words the New Year we will have a new attitude oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meet the new attitude...same as the old attitude...I hope. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous9:58:00 PM

    Same attitude with a different twist...a little bit more raunchy..funky..and a whole lot of shooting the shit...look out ..here I come.Nite all
    Jean`ne

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is SO GOOD to know.
    Nite Nee...

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs