Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WEEKLY CHRISTMAS JOKE


Christmas is weird.What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks???
----------------------------------------------------
How come Santa and Mrs.Claus don't have
any children???
Beause,Santa only comes once a year,and it's usually down a chimney.
----------------------------------------------------
After my grandson,Jakey,had opened his Christmas gifts,all signed," from Santa Claus",we noticed he looked rather sad."What's the matter honey ?"I asked.
"Well,I was really hoping Mom and Dad
would buy me something"...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:38:00 AM

    Just stopped in to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.I love our Xmas joke,tell Jakey,mom and dad will do better this year..It is a mad house here,will try to get back,but if not,talk to everyone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Jean'ne and family.


    Brian just refreshed my memory.The pit we drove into was five or six feet deep and he had to have the car lifted out with a crane.I didn't remember.That show's you how drunk I was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:22:00 PM

    Jeannie you wasn't drunk,just horny.(giggles)Oh but ain't it nice.

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs