Friday, November 14, 2008

Understanding Anger & Diversion

People can call me names,accuse me unjustly,slander me behind my back,but they cannot change who I am and the truth I know about myself.Very often I can get so caught up in the injustice and unfairness of the actions of others,I sometime have a temporary lapse of memory.I may say or do things which,to an uninvolved observer,give credence to the very things people are saying.
Always remember who you are.Know that you are never required to apologize to anyone for being yourself.People may not like it,but they like me,are still growing.I have conducted myself honorably,with good intent,giving 100% of myself and my energy to my endeavors,I do not and will not waste time defending myself against what others may call me,really don't give a "SHIT"
The truthneeds no defense.It will stand on its own in the face of any opposition and against the most powerful adversary.I'm willing to make amends if I have in fact acted out of principle or spoken hastily.I'm prepared to engage in self-reflection and correction,(don't get your hopes up )When I do these things and act with a clear conscience,I will not be deraiked by what other people say.
There's no reason anyone should be perfect just for me.I like my family and friends just the way they are.

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant commentary,my friend.I agree with your principles.

    Shakspeare said:
    "This above all:to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man".

    If people love you for who you truly are.That's an honest relationship.That's a lasting relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant commentary,my friend.I agree with your principles.

    Shakspeare said:
    "This above all:to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man".

    If people love you for who you truly are.That's an honest relationship.That's a lasting relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF?Sorry for repeating myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:08:00 PM

    Thank you very much..sometime you have to go back to your roots..that damn Tinker made me so angry.She left a comment,it's in the bitch is back,the post I did when I got back from Reno.read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:11:00 PM

    Jeannie ,I am the right one for Tinker,I like fun,if she wants to play hard ball,I am the one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like water off my back! - That is what I think when the fangirls rve and rant. And every bad comment about me makes me smile - knowing I annoy them.

    You go girl. Only bitches survive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:14:00 PM

    Survived we shall,there is no greater fury than a bitch on fire,I'm smoking....don't judge me,they might be in fot a suprise,because I got my mojo working and it might just work on them,look out they have caught this tiger by the tail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, Lousiana girl got a lot of moxie. I knew that the first time you came to my blog. I love the feisty one.

    Forget tinkerbell. She seems to be on a downward spiral again. Her last posts talks about dreams - having twins (by Caruso?). It made me want to vomit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:54:00 PM

    I will forget about Tinker.
    As large as my family is ,you know I have a plenty crazies hahahaha.
    Crazy and stupid people get on my nerve.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just ignore crazy and stupid people - they just can't help it.
    You and Jeannie are doing pretty good for "trolls".

    ReplyDelete

Through this ever open gate
None come too early
None too late
Thanks for dropping in ... the PICs